Back-up Power made easy with the Energy Independence 3kVA 2.5 kWh Lithium Compact Power Station UPS – 3000W. This unit is exactly what you need to power a Small House, Apartment or Office.
Now you can use your Microwave, Air-Fryer, Kettle or Toaster during Load-Shedding, you can even use a hairdryer!
You can also use the 3kVA 2.5 kWh Lithium Compact Power Station UPS – 3000W to power Air-Conditioners, Sensitive medical equipment and much more.
This is a fully portable back-up power station, which makes it the ideal solution for Tenants.
- Ideal for indoor Home and Office use.
- Powerful Axpert MKS 3kVa / 3kW – 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with built-in MPPT solar controller
- Smart 2.5 kWh Lithium-Ion battery technology with built-in Battery Management System.
- Long battery lifespan (6000 cycles at 80% DoD)
- Built-in overload and short circuit protection
- Superior build quality to competitors
- Sleek integrated battery design with three outlet plugs
- LCD / LED display for comprehensive information
- Ready to use, no installation required UPS
- Easy to move with strong castor wheels
- Easily upgrade the system to 5kWh by adding on an addition battery
- Re-charge with AC or Solar
- 5 (five) year Battery warranty
- 18 Month inverter warranty
The Energy Independence 3kVA 2.5 kWh Lithium Compact Power Station UPS – 3000W can run electrical equipment such as Hairdryers, Televisions, Computers, Air-conditioners, Fridges and Freezers, Microwaves, Medical Equipment, Power Tools and much more.
This CPS is solar ready and solar panels can be added
Please note that the unit is a plug and play system, which means that you can plug it into an AC wall socket and then plug electronics or appliances into the AC ready board on top of the unit. This unit will not power your ceiling lights, or household appliances if you just plug it into an AC wall socket. To achieve this the unit will have to be wired into you DB Board by a certifified electrician. If you wire the unit into your DB Board you will only be able to power appliances up to 3000W. For warranty purposes a CoC is required if the unit is wired into your DB Board.